- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Mystery Blogger Award Nomination
Thank you Keyshaun Jamel for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award!!! My first ever! I definitely did not expect this, but I can’t deny, I am very happy about it💃
If you want to read his take on the award, go ahead and visit this post:
A lot of thanks should also go to the creator of the “Mystery Blogger Award”
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Three Things About Me
1. I am from Turkey but I have been in Los Angeles for about four years for PhD in Linguistics.
2. I am not crazy about food, as long as that food is not sweet. If it is any kind of dessert, then, hell yeah, I am a foodie.
3. Mentioning desserts, if I had to rank the desserts that I like, ice-cream would probably be very low, because I honestly am not very much fond of it, though I have it at times.
Some of my Favorite Posts:
I usually write short stories. Here are some of my own favorites:
1) What have you learned about yourself through blogging?
That I can be consistent, although I did not write much before.
Also that my feelings are much deeper than I thought.
2) What do you hope to accomplish through writing content either for yourself or others?
Explore the depths of my being as well as others’ so we can all be true to ourselves
3) In the spirit of Avengers Endgame. If your blog content had superpowers what would it be?
I would just be able to understand myself better. So, the only superpower I want to have is to read minds and emotions so I can enjoy the depth.
4) Who inspired you to become a content writer and what inspired you to choose the niche that you chose?
Well, I used to write short stories as a kid too, so this blog is a turn back to those times. But I don’t know what inspired the kid me at the time. My recent turn back is inspired by my struggles and introspection, though.
5) Spring and soon summer will be upon us. What are your spring/summer plans for this year?
I will hopefully go and see my family, because I missed them a lot. That is my main dream for summer. But if everything works out, I will spend half of it in Germany for research.
My Questions for Nominees:
- Can you define yourself in 3 words? If so, what are they?
- How does blogging help you work towards your life goal, whatever that might be?
- What is a memory of yours that you want to be deleted from everyone’s minds? I am specifically thinking of one which was funny for people but not for you.
- What do you want to be different in your life now?
- Sleeping or binge-watching?