“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best posts.
Mystery Blogger Award Nomination
I am so honored and happy to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award for the
second time by Huguette. She is great! Her posts are always very informative and
reader-friendly. Go ahead and check her blog and you will not regret it! Check out her
nomination for this award here.
A lot of thanks should also go to the creator of the “Mystery Blogger Award”
Huguette’s Questions for me:
1. Brunei’s anti-gay law went into effect this week, anyone found guilty with adultery and homosexual sex will be stoned to death ! I know you are against not the question. If your kid now or in the future, if you ever had kids, confessed to you that they are gay. What would you do? How would you react ?
First of all, the news was really sad to read about. Unacceptable! I think that decision should be up to people. I know the society might counteract, but personally, I would respect my kids’ decision.
2. What’s your major (if student) or profession?
Linguistics. Has always been and will always be hopefully.
3. Why you started blogging?
It was an impulsive decision for me. Maybe, my childhood habit of writing stories started pushing me subconsciously. But the actual time I started it did not have a specific push. In fact, I was waiting for my transfer flight at an airport when I started my blog and I did not have an idea that I would start a blog when I got in my first flight! So impulsive!
4. Describe one awkward moment happened to you and you were really embarrassed
The only time that comes to my mind right now is when I failed to recognize a very famous professor in our field and I asked her name. When I heard it, I was like ‘Oh my God! I should have known it!’
5. You are a decision maker in your country and have the ultimate power, name the first decision you will take without any hesitation.
How much I would like people to get along! I think I would take measures to achieve that, though I am not sure what exactly I would do!
6. Tom or Jerry?
When I was a kid, it was Jerry. But now I am obsessed with cats, so maybe Tom.
3 things about myself:
- Part of the reason I am in academia is that we get to travel everywhere and we are paid to do that.
- I love watching cat videos. Anytime. They make me laugh in my worst times.
- I overthink everything. I wish I did not.
Links to Some of my Recent Posts
- Do you think it is possible to achieve world peace one day? If so, how will that happen?
- What makes you happy on a mundane day?
- How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
- What is your favorite hobby (if any)?
- Chocolate or chocolate? (not a typo)
In fact, this time I want to keep it open. If you like the questions, go ahead and answer them:)