I am very happy to get the Versatile Blogger Award for the first time. Very many thanks to Priya for giving me this honor! You should go ahead and check her blog. There are so many deep and insightful literature there. Her poems and her six word stories are the windows to her deep personality. Also check her own award post here
-Thank the person who gave you the award.
-Include a link to their blog.
-Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
-Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
-Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I will do what I have been doing recently and not nominate anyone specifically for the award. But anyone can claim it. After all, I would like to know 7 facts (or more) about any of my fellow bloggers:)
So, I directly get to 7 facts about me.
- I almost always trust my heart more than my mind because I am generally an intuitive person and my intuitions have not misled me much so far. I actually made some life-changing decisions just based on what I felt like and they turned out to be perfect (PS: There is a difference between emotion and intuition. I do not necessarily trust my emotions all the time but intuition, yes!)
- Blogging is a revert back to the beginning of my life for me. I used to write short stories as a kid and here I am doing the same again. Is life a circle after all?
- I like being active. If I can’t do anything that will make me move, I will just get up and dance for no apparent reason.
- I have always been a morning person.
- As a morning person and coming from a breakfast-loving culture, I so love breakfast. In fact, I don’t think I ever skipped it. And here, breakfast means breakfast-breakfast, not like ‘I am just gonna grab something’-breakfast.
- I like food but only because it is a way to connect with people. I don’t really care about what I eat but I care about who I eat it with. So, I can eat any amount as long as I like you:)
- I hate hand-writing with all my heart. But type-writing is a big yes!