I was nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award for the third time by Marge. She is such a motivator and has great posts that makes me think positively about everything, be it about the mind or the body. I sometimes wish I was as motivated and positive as her really. If you want to read her award post, check it out here.
Let’s start. First, rules, of course.
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
Many many thanks to you Marge! I am honored!
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Coming soon. In fact, I really like her questions, so I will ask anybody who is interested to answer them as well. I hope that is ok, Marge!
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
As per my habit, I will nominate everyone who wants to answer questions:)
Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
This rule feels like Inception. I am already in this.
Questions to me (and to whoever wants to answer them):
- How would you describe yourself?💬
Family-person, sometimes nerd sometimes laziest ever, sometimes the most talkative sometimes the most silent, intuitive, productive
2. If you woudn’t be who you are, who would you be?💭
Well, I don’t think I would like to be anybody else
3. If you would have a power to change the World what would you change?🌎
I would like to inject empathy into everyone.
4. Something about you that your close friends or relatives don’t know. (I guess it is secret, but anyway…)😈
Hmm, can’t think of any. I am usually not the kind of person who will not say if anything is my mind or heart.
5. Three types of food you never ate but would like to try?😋
Since I am in LA, which is a very multicultural city, I tried many things. So I can’t think of anything for this one too.
6. Three types of foods you will never ever ever try? No freaking way!!!🤢
Anything insect, seafood other than fish, alcohol (not a food but whatever)
7. How you censoring what you really think or feel?🤔
I don’t like it. There might be regulations maybe but not bans. That makes everything more attractive.
8. If you could change one thing in your life, what would you change and why?🤔
I wish I was more focused. I usually am but these days a bit less so. Why? Because I need to:)
9. What are your plans when you will get old like grandma or grandpa?👵🏻🧓🏻
Just have the most relaxed time.
10. What’s wrong but sounds and feels right?✅
Not obeying your parents all the time. Sometimes, I feel like, this is how you can discover your own individuality. But as everything, this should not be exaggerated.
11. If you were moving to different country forever, but should only pack one bag, what would you pack? ) 🧰
My laptop so I can work and chill, phone so I can reach my family, basic stuff like toothbrush, toothpaste, clothes. Simple. I don’t like having too many things. I will find things in that country anyway.