I have been nominated for Liebster Award by two people: Ashok and Saba Niaz. Ashok is living the life I am dreaming of and his blog reflects it. You will find peace and meaning in his posts. Saba Niaz’s blog is a gem as well, with a lot of nice posts on Pakistan (where she is from), spirituality and cats. Thank you both for this honor!
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
Facts (22 because of the double award):
- I started blogging regularly on December 5th, 2018. The best decision of the year.
- I am a morning person, have always been.
- I like anything multicultural.
- That said, I do not live in my home country for now. My home country is Turkey but I have been in the US since 2015.
- For the past two months or so, I was in Germany. Just got to Turkey for the summer.
- I know Turkish and English. With my stay in Germany, my German got better as well.
- I have sweet tooth.
- Despite that,I thought I did not like chocolate until I went to Germany.
- I am very sleep-dependent. If I do not sleep 8 hours in a day, I get messed up. It has to be 8 hours sharp.
- I usually take a nap during the day because it fuels me.
- I like eating, but not for the sake of eating but because it is a way to interact with people.
- I want to be an author.
- I have one brother and no sisters.
- My brother and I never really fought (We are 5 years apart).
- If I have one or two close friends, that is enough for me.
- But I also like hanging out with many people.
- I love breakfast (it is a big part of Turkish culture).
- That being said, I don’t think I skipped breakfast once in my life.
- I don’t care about lunch or dinner that much.
- I thought I was good at multitasking but I don’t think I am anymore. Actually, I suck at it.
- I am not a very good reader.
- I am a very dominantly auditory person.
1. Do you have more faith in your own ability or God?
I believe everything is (parts of) God. So, I am doubtful of the duality (God versus me) in the first place. To clarify, I am not claiming that I am God (or anything is God; we just all come from Him).
2. Do you like the security of a job or freedom and creativity of an entrepreneur?
Probably a job that gives me a little bit of both.
3.Are you more of an indoor or outdoor person?
I need to be out often but right after, I need to have some me-time at home. So, both.
4.What is your favourite pastime?
5.Are you a spendthrift or the saving kind?
I spent for certain things. I don’t like buying clothes or luxury stuff. But I can spend a lot for traveling.
6.What do you like more, reading or writing?
7.Do you think we are doomed?
Nope. We are just learning and getting better.
8.Who do you love more : children or pets?
9.If you were left alone in a house without internet connectivity, how long do you think, you will last?
The first few days will be hard but then I think I can get used to it and leave without it. But that depends on how much I need it for work. If it is for personal stuff, then I don’t think I will ask for it again after a few days.
10. Are you a balanced person? If not, what is the imbalance about?
Hmm, I am not. I usually experience the extremes and then I find the balance. This holds for everything. I was drinking too much tea. Then, I gave up entirely. Then, I am at a balance now. Without giving up tea entirely, I would not be able to balance.
11. What would you choose: the promise of a simple healthy life v/s lots of money, with health challenges?
Healthy life. Who cares about money.
Saba Niaz does not have questions and she just asks us to tell whatever we want to. So, I just want to tell all of you that I love all of you guys!
I will also not have questions. You can tell us facts about yourselves in the comments!
As per my usual, I will not nominate anyone or everyone. I would be really happy if everyone shared at least one thing about themselves.