This is an award I got long ago. Because I was on a break, I could not write this post but now here I am. I was nominated by Just Being Me. Her own award post is here. You will find many fun-to-read posts that will give you happiness or encourage you. For example, check this one out, on how to challenge yourself.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
6. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
7. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
8. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
10. Share a link to your best post(s).
1. What is your favourite place you have ever visited and why?
Hmm, that is a hard one. I will probably go with Fethiye, Turkey because it has such beautiful scenery and also a very peaceful place. Just what I am looking for. It also resembles Istanbul a bit, at least to my eyes. So that helps too. Check this out: https://hometurkey.com/en/destinations/fethiye
2. What is your favourite book of all time?
The Surrender Experiment, by Michael Singer. That book started my personal transformation.
3. If you could go anywhere or do anything right at this moment what would it be?
Just stay with my family and not have to leave.
4. Who do you most admire and what would you say to them or ask them if you could?
I admire parts of everyone, so it is hard to choose. Everyone around me has a quality I admire.
5. (Weird/funny) What was your most embarrassing moment (or most disgusting habit – if you can’t think of one) ever?
I was the witness to my cousin’s wedding recently and we need to sign to approve of the marriage. I signed before I was asked (before the procedure started). Luckily, they passed on it with jokes but I felt horrible.
Three Things About Me:
1- I like eating a lot, especially when I am with family. Anything, but especially snacks.
2- I still don’t know for sure if I am an introvert or an extrovert. But probably more of an introvert.
3-Apparently, I lived with a coin in my throat for several months when I was very little, until I gave strong signals that something was wrong with me. Then, it was taken out.
My favorite Story currently is Big World Small World.
1-What was the last thing you challenged yourself with?
2-What is your favorite food?
3-What is your dream city like? What kind of city?
4-Can you describe yourself in a sentence?
5-(Weird/Funny, repeated from above) What was your most embarrassing moment (or most disgusting habit – if you can’t think of one) ever?
Anyone who wants to claim it!