I am so much honored by having received two Sunshine Blogger Awards (actually three, I will share the third one later). One is by Rising Star . This is a blog that does not let you leave it without having been motivated. Each post is equally strong! The other is by Nattinatters. Nat posts information about different words, writing challenges, among others. This blog is the perfect place to improve writing skills. Not only will you learn many new words, but you will also participate in challenges and engage in other good discussions! Thank you both!
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites
• Answer their questions
• Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
• Notify the nominees about their nomination via their blog or social media
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
Rising Star’s Questions
- How did you feel when I nominated you for the sunshine award?
Honored, Happy and Humbled (3H). Thank you so much!
2. How can we further support our WordPress Family?
I think discussions are key. We should touch people’s feelings or opinions or life in general in some way. This way, they will relate to what we write and discuss.
It is like when you talk to you brother or sister or a good friend. We share and learn from each other by discussing.
3. Should we continue such type of Award Nomination or Not?
I think Awards are a good way to get to know about people. I like answering these questions:) It also makes people happy.
4. Did you find this way can help in inspiring our newly enrolled Bloggers?
I agree 100%. It made me happy and motivated when I was new here.
5. What is your unique quality?
I don’t know.
6. What was the reason for you to be a blogger?
I didn’t want to hold my emotions inside anymore.
7. How did you find blogging a source of motivation or not?
I think it is a source of motivation. It gives me a reason to enjoy life.
8. What is the effect of blogging on your life?
It gives me good friends that understand me:)
9. Are you a full time blogger or Part time?
10. Name the person you have got a lot of inspiration from here?
So many …
11. Who do you love the most?
Again, so many…
- If you could close your eyes, wish to be anywhere, and when you opened your eyes, be there, where would that place be? Why?
Right now, in my family’s home because I miss them
2. Thoughts on the plastics polluting our oceans and ideas for resolution?
This is a serious topic. I think the solution lies in individuals. if we can make little changes in our individual lives, this will be reflected in higher levels of society, including government.
3. Who was your favourite teacher in secondary school (UK) high school (U.S) and why?
I had a teacher at a language course in high-school. His approach to teaching fascinated me. That is actually how i got interested in languages and eventually became a linguist (and I am still a linguist:))
4. How would you politely end a conversation with a person who won’t stop talking?
I think I tend to say I have to go and leave. Otherwise, I don’t know how I would say that:(
5. Have you ever eaten food past it’s ‘Sell By’ or ‘Use By’ date?
If it is one or two days, I eat it. Longer, I don’t think I ever ate an expired food.
6. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?
I isolated myself to focus on studies in the past year, which worked in a bad way for me. It was an experience, but I learnt that I should not do this ever again.
7. If you could ask your pet 3 questions what would you ask them? If you don’t have a pet, ask a farm or a wild animal instead.
I would ask my brother’s cat:
Why do you give mixed signals? Do you love me or not?
What do you think of humans in general? Are we good servants to you?
Would you rather be outside (free but unsafe) or do you like it at home (not free but safe)?
8. It’s the start of a Zombie Apocalypse. You can only take the first 5 things you touch with any part of your body. What will they be?
Food, water, phone, my brother’s cat and maybe a knife.
9. What is your favourite book? Why?
The Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer. This book changed my perspective on life. It started a self-transformation process that is still going on.
10. You’re told you are going to cook for 4 celebrities. What will you cook and for who?
Food: Turkish food (I have many options and any would work:))
Who: Jake Gyllenhall, Mark Ruffalo, Keira Knightley, Benedict Cumberbatch
11. Charles Dickens or Charlotte Bronte?
I don’t know. I can’t choose.
There are so many good questions here. So I will not write extra questions this time. Pick and choose the ones you like to answer:)
I habitually nominate anyone who wants to participate. So, go ahead and answer any questions you like:)