I cannot be happier! I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by James. James has such a good way of writing that it keeps you engaged. At the end, you always have a pleasant reading experience on daily issues. Go check his blog. Thank you James!
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites
• Answer their questions
• Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
• Notify the nominees about their nomination via their blog or social media
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
- What is your favorite genre of music to relax with ? Why ?
I think I go with Turkish folk songs. They are relaxing in terms of the tune. But these ones are sad songs, so it also gives me a bit of sadness.
2. What motivates you to be active each day ?
The prospect of seeing, meeting and talking to people.
3. What is your favorite food for breakfast ?
If anyone knows anything about Turkey, it is that breakfast is a huge thing there (check this video). I cannot do without eggs and Turkish/Greek cheese for breakfast.
4. What is your biggest fear in life ?
5. What is your one hidden talent you do not share with others ?
Until recently, it was my writing. Now I made it public. So, I don’t know.
6. What is your biggest challenge in life ?
Since my biggest fear is alone, my biggest challenge is to be away from my family. And I have been way too far away from them for the past 4.5 years.
7. Who do you admire the most in your life ?
I admire some aspect of everyone. Everyone has good sides.
8. What would be your last wish ?
That everyone (including animals) be happy. Unrealistic. But I still wish it.
9. Who were you in a different life ?
I don’t know. But I also don’t believe that we have past lives.
10. Weird Question-Have you ever left a hand or foot print in a fresh cement sidewalk ?
I wish I had. It would be fun:)
11. Which is your favorite emoji to use all the time each day ?
- Do you have a grand purpose for your life? If so, what is it?
- How much of your daily life do you spend on your phone?
- Do you prefer to have a few close friends or a large group of friends?
- How does a typical morning look for you?
- Do you like reading as much as you like writing?
- What inspires you the most (e.g. sunny weather, dog, family etc)
- If you drink coffee, what is your favorite and why?
- Did you travel to other countries? If so, where?
- Do you speak other languages than your mother tongue? If so, which languages?
- Do you like sleeping?
- Weird: Have you ever hit/slap your sibling secretly as a kid (I did, many times)
Anyone who wants to answer my questions:) I would actually like to hear from you guys!