Hi all! I hope you are all doing well!
I am so honored to be nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award by Kritika. Kritika is such a prolific writer! She writes everything and everything so well! Deep and well-expressed! Check her blog for some good literature!
Rules (as copied from Kritika’s blog)
a. Nominate 11 people and notify them via comment.
b. Ask them new 11 questions.
c. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
d. Display the award logo on your blog post.
e. Answer the 11 questions asked 🙂
1. Do you search for difficult words in your writing? like I do. I have to search for meaning.
I don’t think almost at all when I am writing, so I don’t search for anything. I am the kind of writer who has an idea and writes it up like a flow. In fact, if I stop and think, I lose my flow.
2. What do you prefer tea or coffee? any specific flavor, please mention the same.
Well, I am Turkish, so I am bound to like tea (black tea). But since I moved to the US, I have become fond of coffee as well. I am kind of basic, though. I like black coffee and cappuccino.
3. Most of the time, I am found writing while walking to and fro in my room, on my phones notepad. Do you like writing on phones or tablets or laptops?
I always write on my laptop:)
4. Where would you like to live, if not the current country?
I think right now, I missed my home country, Turkey. So, I would like to come back for a while:)
5. How many books do you have in your own library?
Not much. I got rid of everything when I moved to the US and decided not to pack on anything anymore (because it is difficult when I move). So, I usually read on my phone or laptop now. (Also, admittedly, I don’t read as much as I should)
6. Have you participated in any protests for any social cause? Which one and why?
The last one I participated in was the Women’s March in the US two years ago.
7. A motivating line of your own, if this was an award given to you on stage.
Mental health and happiness before all.
8. What genre do you prefer in movies?
I like movies that focus on a character, which is why Jake Gyllenhall is my favorite actor. Most of his movies are character-based. My favorite movie is Prisoners because there are two characters focused on:)
9. Are you a bathroom singer?
10. How do you spend your Sunday?
I usually take a rest on Saturdays, so Sunday is my start-getting-to-work day. So, I start studying for my stuff on Sunday, but not too much (kind of like warm-up). But I also do cleaning, laundry etc.
11. Do you like watching TV? What do you prefer watching?
Nope. I don’t think I willingly watched TV in the last several years until the last few weeks (unless I was with other people and they watched it). But there is a Turkish TV show that I liked recently. So, now I watch it only one evening a week.
- How do you imagine your life to be ten years later? How is it different from today?
- Do you consider yourself successful? If so, how do you evaluate your success?
- Do you have any regrets? If so, what did it teach you?
- Who do you admire the most and why?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you like hand-writing? (I personally don’t like it, which is why I always type)
- What are your top three countries or cities you want to visit?
- Summer or winter?
- Sleep or sleep (not a typo:))
- How do you spend a typical evening?
- Favorite dessert
As usual, everyone who wants to claim it:)