I have been off my blog lately and I will be for a few more days. But I wanted to have a post today, Hoppy Tales, to participate exciting new shared story-writing experience.
Hoppy Tales is a special story tag co-created by three bloggers namely, Jenny from ofprogressandpurpose.com , Kathy at knj.home.blog. and Bhagyashree from inkandthoughts.com !
Just as there are five parts in a traditional plot structure, we will have:
- An Introduction
- A Problem
- A Climax
- A Resolution
- A Conclusion
Original Image can be found here at: storyboardthat.com
You will be tagged to complete one of these five elements, along with given a theme (such as: beauty of simplicity, comedy, overcoming fear, love and romance, youth and beauty, coming of age, circle of life, friendship, empowerment).
- Provide a link back to the creators (Of Progress and Purpose, KNJ Snippets & Tales, and Ink and Thoughts) so that we can see what you write!
- Share “The Tag” and “The Rules” to help eliminate confusion.
- Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their portion of the story.
- Write your element with 3-4 days and try to keep it to around 50-60 words.
- Choose one or more persons to continue the story and assign them a theme.
- You may wish to let them know ahead of time in the comments, so that they can opt out if they don’t want to participate.
- If you write a conclusion, whoever you tag will start a new story of their own.
- If you tag more than one person, your readers will be able to choose their own adventure!
- Have fun with it! You are all so creative and inspiring, We can’t wait!
I am going to write the introduction. So here we go.
The walk in the streets felt different. The streets looked different. Everything was brighter and fresher. She could not help a smile on her face. She said ‘Hi!’ to everyone that passed by.
After all that struggle, she had finally got what she wanted. She felt that satisfaction even more as she approached her office. She looked forward to giving the news to her colleagues.
My Tag and Theme
I am tagging Bhagyashree. The theme is ‘Change’.
Can’t wait for the next chapter…
Happy New Year.
LikeLiked by 3 people
Same to you❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person
Happy new year！！
Congratulations from Japan
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thank you! Happy new year to you, too!
LikeLiked by 2 people