I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Kate a few weeks ago. I took a few weeks break, but now I think I can officially claim it here:) She is from Romania and posts daily thoughts, songs etc. that will keep us all thinking about deep issues. She also loves cats, so that is a big plus! Her blog is both fun and informative. Go check it out! You can also check her award post here!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award also is for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion – Okoto Enigma.
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules (as copied from Kate’s blog):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and write his words out.
4. Answer the five questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10 to 20 Bloggers for this award.
7. Notify your Nominees by commenting on any of their blog posts.
8. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link back to your best posts.
Three Things about Myself
1- With the recent quarantine requirements, I realized how much I like staying at home now. I was definitely not like this. I guess I am an introvert now (Was I always an introvert? I don’t know).
2- In the past few months, I am living with no future certainty and I am not bothered by it. This is new for me, because I tend to ‘guarantee’ my future, whatever that means.
3- I sleep the best when I am hungry.
- What is your favorite quote?
when you’re smilin’… The whole world smiles with you. Louis armstrong
2. Describe 3 things that characterize you the most and define you as a person!
casual, interested in many things (so, kind of distracted), adaptable
3. What is your opinion on the Law of Attraction Subject?
I don’t know much about it but based on my limited knowledge, I think it might be true but we don’t know enough about it to entirely trust it. There may be other factors at play too.
4. What do you like the most about the Spring Season?
the freshness and the sense of coming alive, the energy. Everything about it.
5. If you would have to start all over again in this life, what will be your first step or the journey?
At this moment in my life, I am happy with whatever I have had and I have right now. So, I guess I would do the same things.
My Best Posts
Some of my best (in my opinion) recent posts:
My Questions (Mostly Corona-related, sorry it had to be)
1- How is life for you lately?
2- What is the best thing about staying at home?
3-What is the worst thing about staying at home?
4- What good can come out this whole corona situation for us humans?
5- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
As per my habit, I nominate anyone who claims the award:)