I have been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by Rejoy. Rejoy is a teenager who has great literary skills and a huge animal lover. I always get inspired by him. His poems are the best! Go check out his blog here.
Ideal inspiration blogger award is a non official Award to the bloggers as wonderful work on their blog. These awards can help motivate and encourage bloggers.
Image from Rejoy:
• Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
• Provide the link to the Award creator, like/. https://idealinspiration.blog
- What does life mean to you?
Life means finding oneself and feeling the unity in the whole universe. The more we feel this, the more alive we are.
2. What is the significance of your blog in your life?
It helped me express myself better. That in turn helped me understand who I am and my place in the world better. So, it is important.
3. How do you expect to see the society after 10-15 years?
Honestly, with COVID19, I am expecting bigger changes I would have imagined otherwise. I hope to see a society that is more connected and unified. Also, I want people to rush less.
4. What is the main motto that keeps you going?
Life is worth living.
5. How do you handle rejection and failure?
I took them terribly up until recently. But the more at peace I became with myself, the less I care about them. Now, when I get a rejection, I immediately move onto the next thing without thinking about the rejection much.
- What do you wish to have done in 20 years?
- What makes your day the most?
- How do you assess yourself (by your status? family? friends?)
- What is your main goal in life?
- Who or what is the first thing you think of in the morning?
As per my habit, I will not nominate any specific blogger. Anyone who wants to answer my questions can go ahead and get it:)