I am happy to be nominated for Awesome Blogger Award by J. You should go and check J’s website if you are interested in human nature. Since you are blogging, I am sure you all are interested in it. So, you should go and check it out.
Image From J’s post:
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nominations
- Give them 10 new questions
J’s questions for me:
- What are three words to describe yourself?
Positive, people-friendly, lazy
2. What are your favorite hobbies?
Writing, working out, sleeping
3. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
57% Introvert, 43% Extrovert. Real test result.
4. What was your motivation to start blogging?
As an emotional person, I wanted to get them out.
5. What do you like to do in your free time?
Watch random Youtube videos.
6. Have you always loved to write?
I think I have. I used to write as a kid, but I did not write for about 13 years from middle school to recently.
7. What is your goal for 2020?
Maintain a good mental space.
8. Where do you get your inspiration from?
9. What is your favorite topic to write about?
Emotions or emotional thoughts.
10. What is your biggest fear?
Whoever wants to claim it as usual:)
My Questions for Nominees
1- What do you like about yourself?
2-What don’t you like about yourself?
3- What is the most important characteristic you look for in a good friend?
4-If you were too hungry and too sleepy, would you choose sleep or food first?
5-How much time do you spend on social media in a day?
6-Do you have a favorite travel destination? If so, where is it?
7-How do you writing could help people?
8-What is the most recent TV show you watched? Do you recommend it?
9-What is the most important human need (other than the basic ones like eating, sleeping etc.) and why do you think it is important?
10-Mornings, afternoons or evenings?