Sana and Ashar nominated me for Liebster Award and I took it:) Sana and Ashar aim to share their experiences about various life arenas so that they can help and guide people. And I must say, they are doing a great job at that. Go and check their blog here.
Logo from Sana and Ashar’s award post
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
- What are the best three phrases to describe yourself?
sensitive, easy-going, overall happy
2. Has your personality changed since childhood? What’s the reason?
Yes, I gave in to societal pressures and had different aims and patterns of behavior for a long time. They did not really fit into me that much. Now, I am reversing them back to my childhood patterns.
3. When you’re upset or angry, what’s the worst thing that you could do?
I usually go and sleep so that I can pass the most intense phase. My biggest worry is to hurt someone just because I am upset or angry. I think that would be the worst, verbally or physically hurting someone.
4. What are you most proud of and why?
I am proud of the personal changes I went through in the last few years. They made me a very calm and a more understanding person.
5. What’s the biggest regret of your life, and why?
I don’t think I truly regret anything. Maybe one thing would be that I would like to have been more artistically involved in my earlier years. For example, I ignored my writing instincts for many years. But everything has its time.
6. If you ever win a lottery for $1 Million, what’s the first thing you’d do?
I have no idea. Money has never been my dream. I feel like it would not do much of a difference in my lifestyle.
7. What’s your strongest and most visible personality trait?
My consistency once I make a decision.
8. What’s the foremost thing you’d teach your child as a life lesson, and why?
Don’t be perfect, make mistakes.
9. What makes you the happiest and why?
10. Do you think you’re good at overcoming your weaknesses? If yes, mention one strategy.
I have become better. My strategy is to analyze my weakness. I reflect on why I might have it. Once I find the deep reason for it, it becomes easier for me to address it.
11. If you’d go for a world tour which destination you’d go first and why?
I think I would get a full European-tour first.
Anyone who wants to claim it, as usual:)
My Questions for Nominees:
- Name three strengths you have.
- Name three weaknesses you have.
- Do you like yourself? If so, why? If not, why not?
- What makes you especially sad?
- Day or night?
- Walking or running?
- How do you choose friends?
- What do you value most in a work environment?
- What makes you keep blogging?
- How does blogging help you achieve your life goal?
- Do you adapt to changes easily?