I have been nominated by Christin for Sunshine Blogger Award! You should definitely go check her blog. It is full of such deep poems that they will take you to another world. Don’t miss out!
- thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- nominate 11 people and ask them new 11 questions.
- notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts
- list the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
- What is your pet peeve?
Unwashed dishes before going to bed. I hate seeing dishes from the night undone in the morning.
2. Which is one famous leader or figure no more in the world, you would like to meet?
I can’t think of anyone specific. I think I would prefer to see common folk’s lives anytime in the past.
3. Your one principle in life?
Openness and relatedly, truthfulness.
4. One thing that can lighten up you day in an instant?
Meeting a loved one.
5. Your most recent song played?
Recently, I was obsessed with Old Town Road.
6. Your favourite fiction novel?
It is ‘Snow’ by Orhan Pamuk, a Turkish author.
7. Your favourite self help?
Listening to music and having tea.
8. House party or club?
9. Most watched tv series?
Sherlock (the one with Benedict Cumberbatch)
10. Your favourite book quote?
I don’t think I have one.
11. Something new that you started during lockdown?
Dancing. Not totally new. I restarted it.
Anyone who wants to claim it.
1- What is a good morning like for you?
2- What is your #1 stress-management strategy?
3- What do you value the most in a partner?
4- What is your #1 hobby?
5- If you had enough money and time, what would you like to do the most?
6- What is the meaning of life for you?
7- Who do you value the most in life?
8- Describe your life in three words.
9- Beaches or mountains?
10-What is your favorite dessert?
11-Which culture do you find most interesting?