I have been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blog by Rising Star. If you are looking for very compact and useful information on various topics such as blogging (how to make money blogging, how to utilize the stats etc), go visit his blog. You will not regret. He is also the award creator, so definitely go visit him at https://idealinspiration.blog.
• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog.
Questions for me:
What is your best source of inspiration?
Feelings, people, experiences
How would you define blogging?
The friend I tell things I don’t tell anyone else.
What inspires you to write?
My feelings and experiences. The core of most of my stories are me.
What is your favorite time of day to be creative?
Morning, hands down. As morning as possible.
How often do you write?
I have a schedule on my blog. Tuesday and Friday for stories. Wednesday (sometimes Thursday) for Story Completion. Award posts, if any, mostly on Saturdays. Sunday for my post on Pointlessoverthinking. Anything else is random and depends on my inspiration. I write according to this schedule.
Anyone who wants to claim it, as per my usual:)
If you were to replace blogging with something else, what would serve a similar function as blogging for you?
Do you write on a schedule or based on random inspiration?
Do you experience writer’s block? If you do, what do you do to recover from it?
What gives you the motivation to write? Recognition? Money? Something else?
How did you start writing (not blogging) in the first place?
Happy Saturday everyone!