I have been nominated for Liebster Award by Himanshu. We are mostly losing work-related productivity during the quarantine, right? If so, go check out his blog, because he has great advice on work-related issues and productivity in general. Also about how to be presentable etc. Anything work-related and more.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Himanshu’s Questions for me
- What is your favorite book and why?
The Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer. That book started my intensive internal work on letting go.
2. What song do you currently have on repeat?
More like a whole playlist of randomly selected songs.
3. Which season (Autumn, Spring, Summer, or Winter) of the year best describes you?
Summer for sure. Sun is my other half.
4. What is your most prized possession?
Myself. Not in a selfish way, but I have learnt how to value myself better over the years.
5. Which historical figure would you most like to meet and why?
I think I would like to meet societies rather than figures. Meeting the old Turkic people would be cool.
6. What makes a good blog?
Sincerity and consistency.
7. Back to the past or forward to the future?
Future. Past is past.
8. Your dream vacation?
By my family. Wherever that is. If it is the by the seaside, it is better, of course.
9. The greatest movie of all time?
Prisoners (2013). I love the character depth there and also I am a fan of Jake Gyllenhall.
10. Wealth or health?
11. Your proudest moment?
Any time I was able to speak up for myself.
Anyone who claims it!
- Would you rather be someone else? If so, who?
- What is it that you like most about yourself?
- What is it that you don’t like about yourself?
- Favorite color?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- Do you have artistic talents other than writing? If so, what are they?
- If you had to choose between too cold and too hot, which would you choose?
- Day or night?
- A country you are dying to visit?
- If you could change one thing about your society, what would that be?
- How many hours of sleep in average do you need a day?