I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Sajida. Sajida writes herself and she relates to all of us. When you check her blog, which you should, you will see a lot of daily-life related content that helps us be better people. Sajida understands herself well and she understands us well. Go check her blog!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
nominate 11 people and ask them new 11 questions.
3. Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post.
1. Who is your hero?
I try to learn from everyone, so everyone is my hero.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Right now, I am craving to go to Turkey (my home country) for a bit.
3. What is your biggest fear?
Driving. I hate it.
4. What is your favorite family vacation?
We go on some seaside vacation with my family every summer in Turkey (at least for the last 3-4 years). That is often the highlight of any year.
5. What would you change about yourself if you could?
I am not sure. I think I am learning from mistakes, so I am ok.
6. What really makes you angry?
Injustice and not being open (hiding important things on purpose).
7. Have You Ever Dined And Dashed At A Restaurant?
8. Would You Rather Have Endless Money Or Endless Love?
If I have to choose between the two, endless love.
9. Have You Ever Been In A Car Accident — And It Was Your Fault?
10. If You Could Star In A Movie, What Movie Would It Be?
My favorite movie is Prisoners, so I would like to act alongside Jake Gyllenhall (heart emoji lol) and Hugh Jackman.
11. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Anyone who claims it!
1- What is your go-to strategy if you lose your motivation?
2-Do you think you are content with your life so far?
3-What was your favorite cartoon?
4-Cats or dogs? Why?
5-One concept that specifically intrigues you?
6-Do you meditate?
7-What is a bad day for you?
8-Favorite time of the day?
10-The movie that moved you the most?
11-Are you an introvert or extrovert?