This week is the awards week! Here another one goes!
I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Emmanuella. She is an awesome blogger that posts about various topics in Christianity and how life can be lived in that light, in God’s light. Her points relate to me as it would relate to anyone. Go check it out! She also started an Interview Series, which I am curious to see more of.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award also is for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion – Okoto Enigma.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and write his words out.
4. Answer the five questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10 to 20 Bloggers for this award.
7. Notify your Nominees by commenting on any of their blog posts.
8. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link back to your best posts.
Three Things about me
1- I don’t like ice-cream.
2-I don’t like wearing black at all.
3-My favorite color is orange.
- Your Full Name?
2. Favorite Movie?
3. Favorite Character?
Chandler from Friends
4. Origin of Birth and your current city and country?
Born and raised in Turkey; now in Los Angeles in the US
5. Views about Love?
Unification with someone spiritually, mentally and physically
6. Your favorite author?
Not sure if I have a favorite author
7. Your life goals. Name at least three!
-Being content with life in general
-A good family
-Being able to help people feel better
Some of my recent posts:
Anyone who claims the award
- On a scale of 1-5, how happy or content do you feel in general?
- Who is your favorite person in life?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- How do you handle stressful situations?
- Top three countries you want to visit?