I now have an Adequate Blogger Award! Thanks a lot to Dumbest Blogger Ever for giving this honor of being adequate! Dumbest Blogger has a very witty take on issues. You will know what I mean if you check any of his posts! And you should! He is very unique! He shows this uniqueness also when he completes my mini-stories! He does not fail to amaze me each time with his simple yet witty continuations!
I am also expected to mention the founder of this award ceremony, James Proclaims, as per rules (actually, he should be the #1 to thank, check Rule #2 😊)! He is an awesome blogger that you should check out as well!
Create a post about the award and in it do the following things:
- Thank James for creating this award and post a link to his wonderful blog James Proclaims
- You might want to thank the person who nominated you. It’s up to you. As long as you have thanked James, then that’s the main thing.
- Answer whatever stupid questions the person who nominated you asked you to answer.
- Write your own stupid questions for the people you nominate to answer (don’t overthink this bit, it’s really just a box ticking exercise)
- Nominate quite a lot of other bloggers to receive this award; the more the merrier really.
- Harass all of your nominees repeatedly until they ‘accept the award’ by writing a post on their blog which may or may not answer the stupid questions but which definitely does include a heartfelt tribute to James and a link back to his earth-shatteringly brilliant blog James Proclaims
Stupid Questions for me
- Do you like birds?
I am not particularly fond of them.
2. What is your favorite movie?
Prisoners (2013). Thanks to Jake Gyllenhall and Hugh Jackman
3. When was the last time you used a pencil?
I am sure I used one in the last year some time but I don’t remember when.
4. What would you do for a Klondike bar?
5. What is the biggest problem facing the human race at this moment in history?
So many. I can’t choose one as the biggest. Maybe intolerance?
6. If James has 42 pieces of chocolate, and Joe has 37 pieces of chocolate, and both James and Joe give 3 pieces of chocolate to Susan, then what is the moral significance of James having 42 pieces of chocolate to begin with?
42 is the plate number of the city I am from in Turkey. So, that is the significance.
My Stupid Questions
- If you were given the special ability to walk non-stop to a place for 30 days, which place(s) would you walk to?
- Tell a bad joke.
- If you had to choose from eating a food you absolutely hate and watch a move that you absolutely hate, which one would you choose?
- How do you relax best?
- Could you live without your phone for a week? If not, what is the longest you can go without it?
- Do you like the world?
Anyone who agrees to be adequate!