Happy Saturday everyone! I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Awards by ridethroughthoughts. They are part of the Brahma Kumaris organization and aim to share the wisdom they have gained through the organization. The organization provides many opportunities to learn about meditation, spirituality etc. Make sure that you go check out the blog and the organization page.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Remember to list the rules and indicate your award nomination by including the logo.
- Answer the questions that have been asked
- Nominate 11 bloggers who inspire you
- Make a new list of 11 questions for your nominees
Questions for me:
- What does sunshine mean to you?
Happiness, Energy, Brightness, Joy
2. What inspires you the most?
People. Just observing people.
3. Are there any type of thoughts that pop up in your mind frequently? If yes, what do you think is the reason behind it?
Hmm, there are so many. They go away at the times when I can go with the flow and not try to ‘control’ everything (‘control’ because we don’t really control everything). But the questions are things like ‘Am I going to stay in the US or go back to Turkey?’, which I need to decide this year. If I am going to stay, what jobs should Iook for? I think it is mostly the uncertainty of future that I keep having questions about.
4. What are your opinions about the phrase ‘Reflect on Life’ ?
Well, observe what you have done (how you acted, reacted etc) and why you did this. What it means on your journey to be a better person. Also observe others, including non-living things for the same aim.
5. Do you spend some time with yourself? If yes, then how?
Yes, a lot. I don’t have a family. I have a lot of friends but I don’t meet them all the time. So, I have a lot of time for myself. How I spend it changes. On some days, I spend them talking to people (friends), but more recently, I got into the beauty of silence again. I am meditating and reflecting more.
- What is the meaning of life? For example, what does human experience mean to you?
- What do you think is your purpose in life?
- What is self-care for you?
- What is a good day for you?
- Favorite drink?
Anyone who claims it, as usual:)