I have been nominated by Sheryl for the Liebster Blogger Award. Sheryl is a lifestyle blogger that can surprise you at any point because she writes on such various topics! She can answer most of your questions and address your concerns regarding your daily life with some humor and I love it! Go check out her blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Maybe when I rode my brother when I biked one day. I really wanted to make him happy so I put him on my bike and started biking. But I put him in a dangerous position and I lost balance and we fell. It didn’t end well but I think I like the beginning part of this memory. No one was hurt, though.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I have the whole story here:
3. Who is your favorite actor?
Jake Gyllenhaal, hands down.
4. What is your favorite holiday?
I am a Muslim and we have two religious holidays. Either of them because we do the same things in both:)
5. If you could go anywhere all expenses paid, where would you go?
Does it have to be one place:) I would like to have a full tour of Europe, the Egypt, then Mongolia, then maybe New Zealand too.
6. What is your favorite music?
Honestly, my playlists are always random. I listen to anything as long as it fits my mood that day. I like rock and pop slightly more, though.
7. What is your favorite food to eat?
Anything with eggs.
8. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
Same as #5
9. What positives have come out of the coronavirus for you?
I have focused on my personal development more than I normally would, which gave me more internal peace. Also, I wrote most of my dissertation:)
10. What would you tell your teenage self in a letter?
Don’t do more than you need to.
11. If you could turn back time where would you go?
I think I am happy where I am. I like to think past is past. But I could have liked to live in an era without much technology for a while.
- What does self-control mean to you?
- Follow-up to #1, how much do you think you are able to control yourself with time spent on phones, laptops, TV etc.?
- Best place to find some peace of mind?
- How much do you sleep in a day on average?
- What does money mean to you?
- Favorite book?
- If you could meet your favorite actor, what would you say to him?
- Why is your best friend your best friend?
- Favorite color?
- Do you have a blogging schedule?
- Do you stick to your decisions until you achieve what you want?
Anyone who wants to claim it:)