I have been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by Ritisha! Ritisha’s posts are so warm that they make you feel like she is writing your life. She is a fantastic blogger. Check her blog out!
• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog.
Questions for me:
- What is one of your resolutions for 2021?
I honestly do not have any resolutions other than being able to stay in tune with myself and staying content with what I have.
2. What would you say is your fatal flaw?
Hmm, maybe my intermittent laziness. If I get lazy, I get lazy. My job does not like laziness.
3. Tell me one weird fact about anything!
Honestly, nothing came to my mind. Can my readers help me here:)
4. What advice would you offer to aspiring bloggers?
Do not obsess over numbers.
5. What is your favourite food?
Anything with eggs! For morning or dinner, I don’t care. I can eat eggs anytime.
- What is your favorite aspect of blogging?
- Do you like reading? If so, what type of books?
- What is your best qualification?
- What is your worst qualification?
- Favorite person?
As usual, whoever wants to claim it.